Music and Life

Music is a part of our daily lives. Not a single one of us hasn’t listened to some form of music, let it be pop, punk, alternative, rap, hip-hop, r&b, orchestral music, etc.

“My favorite type of music is soothing, something that you relate too, something you can turn too, just something you can bob your head to,” said Ali Diaz. Music is such an important and intricate part of our lives that most of us cannot even imagine life without it.


Everyone has a soundtrack to their life, whether they realize it or not. No matter how many people let you down, music will forever be there for you. Growing up there’s always some kind of band you discover through someone else. “I would listen to Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters,” Gonzalez said “because this is what my sister would listen to; KROQ was on everyday going to school.” Ulises Meza discovered Underground music through friends.

“When I don’t listen to music I feel like there’s no beat in my heart. Once I hear music it’s like getting my life back. It makes me feel better and it just pumps me up.” Underground music is influenced through their personal experiences.

Music has been a big part of history since humans were around. The influence of music on society can be clearly seen from modern history. Music helped Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence.

Music helped him get the words from his brain onto the paper. One cannot deny the power of music and the effects it has on all of our lives.

Diaz concludes “Music makes me feel, like no other. It has me feeling someway no one can make me feel it’s a feeling greater than anything.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Promote Your Blog